Untitled

You've heard the song. Well i have too and the Money, Cars, and Clothes... i suppose i want them too. but not the same song eveyone else sings. a life oppisite of poverty. i dont need the "material" things. Pressured by the mistakes made my the ones before me, i pray for guidance hoping the lord wont ignore me. visions of what the future holds in each hand for me. if ever exhausted from life i pray the lord restore me. what ever hand life hands me hoping to play it witfully. i cant lose because i cant afford to. failures not an option when success is unfimiliar to the ones before you. you presented with the option to break the cycle or let it continue. do things differently and never let your family go thru what you went thru. afford a better life for your wife. a better one than you had. be a good husband and dad. common burdens that rest on the mind of a young man, learn from their mistakes provide a better life if you can. never allow yourself to be told you cant or you wont. because your family will fail if you dont. burdens that burn in my brain at night when i lay, so i make descisions that effect my life tomorrow and not just today. i wanna be a success. be the reason my family never suffers. i wanna be the reason my kids say they had a good father and mother. so when life is hard and i feel i cant go any longer. the broad future i seek is what makes me stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment